Children matter to us at FCC. We have a team of adult volunteers who love kids and families. We have a variety of opportunities for your child to connect with God and others in fun and interactive ways.
Here are some times your child can get connected here at Fayette Church:
- Newborns through age 2 – Staffed Nursery. Simply drop off and pick up your child at the Nursery area. (Look for signs or ask our Greeting Team for assistance.)
- Ages 3 & 4 – Pre-School Church. When you arrive, check-in your child at our Community Center across the hall. After an opening program, they will head with their leader to the Pre-School classroom. At the end of the service, you can pick them up in the Community Center.
- Ages 5 through 6th grade – Kids Church. When you arrive, check-in your child in our Community Center. The children will have their own service, which includes singing, offering, and prayer. They will spend the majority of the time in age-specific groups where they will learn the Scriptures in a classroom setting in an interactive & relevant way. At the end of the service, you can pick them up in the Community Center.
- Ages 5 through 6th grade – Last Sunday of the month will start off in the Sanctuary service with the adults for the first half hour, then will be dismissed for a big group special Kids Church service for the remaining half hour.
- Childcare is available for newborns through 4th grade. We hope to expand our offerings in the future.
- Kidz Zone is THE place for kids to be on Wednesday nights, 6:00-7:00pm. (Come 5:30-6pm for a free family supper.) Children ages 5 through 3rd grade are welcome for this high-energy night of interactive songs, skits illustrating the Bible story or theme, Scripture memorization, games, snacks, and crafts. Every 6-7 weeks we begin a new theme, when we introduce a newly decorated set and new characters.
- Pre-Teens (grades 4-6), click here for more info.
- Vacation Bible School happens each summer for ages 3 through 5th grade.
- Kids Camp is held the second week of July at Cedar Springs Camp in Floyd. This four-day camp is for children who completed 2nd-5th grades.
Parents, we believe in having high-quality staff that loves God and loves kids. We are committed to your child’s safety and well-being. All our children and youth ministry staff are regularly background screened through Protect My Ministry, Inc.
If you have questions about Fayette Kids Ministries, please feel free to call us at 563-425-3551 or drop us an email at email@example.com.