Children matter to us at FCC. We have a team of adult volunteers who love kids and families. We have a variety of opportunities for your child to connect with God and others in fun and interactive ways.
Here are some times your child can get connected here at Fayette Church:
- We have age and grade-specific classes at 9:15am for newborns through 12th grade.
- We have a staffed nursery at 9:15 & 10:30am for newborns through age 3.
- Children’s Church is held for ages 4 through grade 4 partway through our 10:30am Service before the pastor’s message. This allows children an opportunity to join their family and experience the “big” church setting (mostly singing) before they get antsy. At Children’s Church, kids get to learn a Bible story or virtue, and often play a game, do a craft, and have a snack.
- Kidz Zone is THE place for kids to be on Wednesday nights, 6:00-7:00pm. Children ages 5 through 3rd grade are welcome for this high-energy night of interactive songs, skits illustrating the Bible story or theme, Scripture memorization, games, snacks, and crafts. Every 6-7 weeks we begin a new theme, when we introduce a newly decorated set and new characters. Kidz Zone is off for the summer, and will return mid-September 2017!
- Pre-Teens (grades 4-6), click here for more info.
- Vacation Bible School is happening Aug. 10-11, 5-8pm, for ages 3 through 5th grade.
- Kids Camp is held the second week of July at Cedar Springs Camp in Floyd. This four-day camp is for children who completed 2nd-5th grades.
Parents, we believe in having high-quality staff that loves God and loves kids. We are committed to your child’s safety and well-being. All our children and youth ministry staff are regularly background screened through Protect My Ministry, Inc.
If you have questions about Fayette Kids Ministries, please feel free to call us at 563-425-3551 or drop us an email at email@example.com.