Life is meant to be lived out in community.
We believe that spiritual growth happens best in the context of meaningful relationships.
We have 2 key small group environments to get connected into: #1 – Life Groups (in homes) #2 – Sunday School Classes
Life Groups in Homes
- 8-week sessions in Fall, Winter, and Spring
- Meeting in homes at various times throughout the week
- Topics: Sermon-based discussion (taking a deeper look into the Sunday morning sermon and Scripture) and applying it to everyday life
- Focus of group: Getting to know each other and experience life with Christ together
- Life Groups registration is currently open. To connect in a group, contact our office (563-425-3551, email@example.com). We will do our best to fit you in the right group.
- Our goal is that everyone will be consider joining a Life Group.
Sunday School Classes
- Meets weekly, Sundays 9:15-10:15am, at the Fayette Community Church main campus
- 2-3 adult electives (feel free to find which one best fits you)
- Topics: Study of books of the Bible, with emphasis on understanding the original meaning and life application.
- To connect in a class, just come Sunday mornings at 9:15am.
- Classes are offered for all ages (kids through adults).